Returns and Complaints
RETURNS AND COMPLAINTS
1. All complaints and returns should be submitted by sending a completed form via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address: Candy Wojciech Czyżowicz, ul. Garncarska 43, 97-320 Wolbórz.
2. Product can be returned within 14 calendar days, counted from the day of product delivery to the Customer, from the date of confirmation of sending the return, e.g. post-office stamp.
3. We recommend sending by registered mail. We do not accept any parcels sent back to us cash on delivery.
4. The full scope of the Seller's liability and obligations towards the Customer is determined by generally applicable law, in particular in the Civil Code. For sales contracts, the basis and extent of the Seller's liability towards the Customer for non-compliance of the product with the sales contract are set out in the generally applicable consumer sales law.
1. Returned product cannot bear traces of use, it should be properly secured and packed and sent to the store's address: Candy Wojciech Czyżowicz, ul. Garncarska 43, 97-320 Wolbórz along with the receipt and return form included
2. Shipping costs are borne by the Buyer.
3. The Seller will respond to the return as soon as possible, no later than 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the return of the product.
4. In accordance with art. 34 paragraph 4 of the Act on consumer rights, the Consumer is responsible for reducing the value of product resulting from using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of product.
5. The reimbursement will take place in the same way as the payment was made. In the case of parcels labelled cash on delivery and orders paid by regular transfer, the reimbursement will be made to the account number provided in the return form.
Note! The basis for initiating the return procedure is a correctly completed return form. The return form is included to each order along with the receipt attached to it. Sending another form or incorrectly completed form may delay the processing of the return.
Return for 5 PLN in Parcel Locker
1. Fill in the return form.
2. Pack the parcel, including the receipt and the previously completed form into the package.
3. Go to the website https://szybkiezwroty.pl/candytm and enter your details and order number (received in an email while placing the order)
4. You will receive the shipping number to e-mail and SMS
5. Ship a parcel using any parcel locker by selecting on the screen: Ship a parcel - I have a special code
6. After entering the number received by SMS, a box will open in which you should insert the parcel
7. You do not incur any costs at this stage. The amount of PLN 5 will be deducted from the reimbursement value when making a bank transfer.
1. Exchange of purchased product is possible only by making a return as well as submitting and paying for a new, independent order.
1. Product returned under the complaint should be clean.
2. Claimed product should be properly secured and packed and sent to the store's address: Candy, ul. Garncarska 43, 97-320 Wolbórz along with the receipt and return form included.
3. Shipping costs are borne by the Buyer.
4. The Seller will respond to the complaint as soon as possible, no later than 14 calendar days from the date of its submission.
Note. The basis for initiating the complaint procedure is a correctly completed return form. (Along with the information that the product return is to be considered under complaint). The return form is included to each order along with the receipt attached to it. Sending another form or incorrectly completed form may delay the processing of the complaint.